Life coaching with Linda Hart Streeter is about creating life by design. Inherited in each of us is brilliance, intelligence, power and creativity to live life to the fullest. If you can dream it, you can have it. My goal is to help you create the life you desire.
What Is a Life Coach?
Oxford dictionary defines a life coach as a person who counsels and encourages clients on matters having to do with careers and personal challenges. Personal challenges may include personal struggles, increasing personal development, emotional wellbeing and relationships.
Goals and Objective of Program
The main objective of a life coach is to develop their clients' overall strengths and abilities. A life coach helps clients, through both spiritual and practical guidance gain insight and develop the necessary drive needed for personal development, life adjustments, career development for achieving their bliss, relationship building and a life mission.
Program Objectives include:
- Self-identity—strengthening a sense of self
- Potential—maximizing one’s strength; recognizing their skills
- Frozen—getting unstuck from the rhetoric of life
- Centeredness—refocusing their life goals
- Destiny—moving past the barriers stand in the way of achieving their dreams
Why Would I Need Help?
- There are many reasons you may consider having a life coach. For instance, if you…
- Want to learn how to take maximize your own strengths and talents
- Don't know what to do about a major life decision
- Need guidance on moving forward in your career
- Don't have an acceptable work-life balance
- More blues day and stress than happy days
- Aren't as healthy as you'd like to be
- Lacks life satisfaction
How Do I Work With a Coach?
First, you'll sit down with your coach in person, over the phone or via Skype to discuss your needs and concerns, identify areas of growth, and begin the goal setting and mapping process that leads you to your destiny. The initial session, considered the intake, is to (2) hours. Future sessions will range from 30 minutes to an hour. During these sessions, you will continue talking about what you want to accomplish and fine-tuning goals and accomplishments.
Through the questions asked, you will gain insight that helps you define your goals and the challenges that stand in your way. This first step sets in motion a process for you to outline the steps you will take to achieve your goals.
Secondly, homework assignments are developed, consisting of things to think about or do between coaching sessions to work toward your goals. You might need to do research and cathartic exercises or create an action plan of things you want to accomplish.
I will offer support and guidance along the way. And your coach will hold you accountable for achieving your goals.
You will work with your coach for a period of a several months or longer. The time frame depends on how often we meet and what you want to accomplish.